The Best and Easy Payday Loan Offer on the Market
If you are in search of a payday loan, it is a matter of importance that you should deal with a reputable lender. And if you have come to UstarCash.com, it means that you are in a right place.
At UstarCash.com we represent a financial company that connects you to the range of very reliable agencies (all our partners are state licensed and compliant with state lending laws) offering short-term loans all over the US. We are committed to the practices of fair and responsible lending and we only work with the safe and fair loan providers.
We are not direct lenders, however, we provide easy access to a varied number of short-term loan products from the highly qualified lenders. We understand that unplanned financial complications are very common. Thus, we focus on the type of credit that meets emergency needs and that enables our customers to get through to their next payday without stress. The lending period is from a fortnight up to your next pay check (it is usually agreed between the lender and the customer.)
The application process in fully carried out online with most applications being approved in the course of one business day.
We do not make stupid phone calls or annoy our customers with paperwork or long waits.
Easy Payday Loans Approval and Credit Checks
Payday loan online you can get with us is quick and easy, and you don't need to be worried about approval too much. Though, no credit check can't be guaranteed, with our partners you get a very good chance of acquiring a loan regardless of your credit history state. This is both an opportunity to acquire financial assistance for customers with poor credit as well as a chance for credit score improvement.
We understand what it means to have tough times and be faced with the necessity of dealing with all the types of budget downfalls. We have years of experience in the industry and have helped many people (tips for help). We may safely say that financial emergency is our speciality. And we are eager to help you.
- First of all, we provide service for customers, thus, we make it our priority to be very attentive to their wishes.
- Secondly, we have reputation that doesn't allow to either fail or be misleading.
- And finally, our partners are simply the best you can find. And you actually do not need to look for the approving lenders in the first place - they are already here. We make the job of seeking out and matching you with the best option possible.
All our services are provided solely in accordance with our customers' needs and we always make sure that they were able to make the repayment in time.
So, don't hesitate and just go ahead with an online application!
Beware of scams trying to impersonate UstarCash.com.
We will never call you and ask you to make a prepayment on your approved loan via MoneyGram or some other transfer method. Therefore, know that if you ever receive a call from someone claiming to be a UstarCash.com agent, that call is fraudulent because we do not have calling agents.
Q: I am from Florida, am I eligible to apply?
A: Yes, we work with a number of companies that offer payday loans online to the residents of Florida, so, you are eligible to apply.
Q: What is a limit on a loan?
A: The limit depends on the state of the application. In the majority of cases first-time borrowers can get up to $1,000; however, each state sets its own limit, which can be as little as $300 in some states.
Q: Do I need to explain why I need a loan?
A: No, the loans are granted for any purpose of yours, however, remember that they are primarily meant for emergency situations and as a short-term option. If your situation requires larger funds or longer term, we strongly recommend choosing a more appropriate financial solution.
Q: Do you take my credit history into consideration?
A: Our partners can run credit checks if they see it requisite; however, your credit score would not necessarily influence a loan decision. All our applicants have been approved.
Q: Do you offer payday loans in New York?
A: Unfortunately, padyay lending is prohibited in the state of New York, thus, we are unable to partner with any legally operating lenders in this state. In other way we can recommend to read our post: how to earn extra money.
Q: Is early repayment possible?
A: Yes, and no, it depends on the lender. Make sure you ask this question as some lenders may charge extra fees for that.
Q: Can I take a payday loan in Austin?
A: Yes, you can, but keep in mind that the loan amount can’t exceed 20% of your gross monthly income.
Interesting Facts about Payday Loans
- According to the Metro Ideas Project, Tennessee has 1,200 predatory payday lender and check-cashing establishments.
No specific info is available on the account of the number of payday lenders per 10,000 people in cities and towns as the data found mostly concern states.
However, the Journal of Economics and Business noted a greater concentration of payday loan stores in rural areas (as opposed to metropolitan areas), thus, it is not necessary that bigger cities have large numbers of payday loan stores.
Also, there is the Metro Ideas Project data about Tennessee’s Madison County with 29.5 locations per 100,000 residents.
- Ohio currently has the highest payday loan rates in the U.S. with an average interest rate of 667%, Texas has the second position - 662%.
- Oregon currently has the lowest payday loan rates in the U.S. with an average interest rate of 154%.
- California has the lowest allowable maximum loan amount of $300, and Oregon has the highest allowable maximum loan amount of $50,000; the most frequent maximum loan amount allowed is $500 (18 states) - according to the Journal of Economics and Business.
- 18 states and the District of Columbia prohibit high-cost payday lending by setting interest rate caps. In some states, (i.e. Connecticut, Massachusetts, and West Virginia), payday lending has always been prohibited. 3 states (Maine, Colorado, and Oregon) only allow lower-cost payday lending (low rates). In all other states, high-cost payday lending is allowed. (Data from CFPB)
- People in the 25-49 age are most likely to use payday loans. Other age groups use this type of product not that often
- For a $350 taken during the year, the average consumer has to pay about $520 in fees.
In all the following states payday loans are prohibited: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Guam, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, N. Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Virgin Islands, West Virginia.
Major Laws that Affected Industry
- The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 empowers the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) to regulate payday loan industry, payday lenders of all sizes specifically.
- The Military Lending Act of 2006 imposes a 36% rate cap on small cash loans offered by payday lenders to military members and their dependents; the law also prohibits certain terms in such loans.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's 2017 Payday Lending Rule covers payday loans, auto title loans, and also a list of other small cash loans. The new rule enforces lenders to determine the borrower’s ability to repay, it also sets a limit on repeat borrowing and restricts access to the borrower’s checking or prepaid debit card account for lenders. The rule was supposed to come into effect in 2019, however, there were several attempts to shut it down by lawmakers.
At the present moment, many of its key provisions haven’t yet come into effect. One of the earlier proposals, for example, amends the rule and eliminates the requirement to check the “ability to pay” (for certain loans). The recent proposal leaves intact the rule's payment restrictions but the compliance date for the 2017 final rule is being delayed until November 2020.